Saturday, March 31, 2012

Large Companies with Nonlocal Headquarters - Washington Business Journal:

uhetemejih.wordpress.com
Employees: 500 Description: Software and services. Extra perks and benefits: Wellness/stress management discount or reimbursementfor off-sits fitness, commuter/parking discounts or outside vendor discounts. What employees say: “I feel that everu day I am contributing not only to my company but to myfederal customers. I feel like I make a differencse to our country by helping federal agencies and our governmen t meettheir mission-critical jobs/goals.” “Exciting place to work whered we accomplish amazing things. Huge opportunities to experiment with new technologie and have a big impact onthe world.
” Vienna Employees: 500 Description: Creates storage and data managementy systems. Extra perks and benefits: On-siter fitness center or instruction, wellness/stres s management program, discount or reimbursement for off-site fitness, commuter/parkingh discounts or reimbursements, outside vendor discounts and/oer company products. What employeew say: “I am prour to be working here and reallyy enjoy the camaraderie and how the company puts fun spinsx on events held in the office to raisew moneyfor charities.” “NetApp is a very good placee to work. They have done a good job of managinyga high-growth organization in a very troubler economy.” Location: D.C.
Employees: 530 Description: Hotel. Extras perks and benefits: On-site fitnesw center or instruction, wellness/stress management on-site cafeteria, discount or reimbursement for off-sitw fitness, commuter/parking discounts or reimbursement. What employeees say: “I truly feel that the Omni Shoreham is a great placdeto work. My feedback is always consideredd bymy manager, and I believe the compan cares about me as a person.” “It’s a grear place to work. I have been here for 19 and Ilove it.” Kimpton Hotelk & Restaurant Group LLC L ocation: D.C.
, Arlington, Alexandriaa Employees: 500 Description: Upscale

No comments:

Post a Comment